kissing quotes with hundreds of Valentine love quotations and kissing quotes and every romantic quote and love quote you love to quote - even about kisses!
Romantic Love Quotes
Kisses And Kissing Quotes
- "The social kiss is an exchange of insincerity between two combatants on the field of social advancement. It places hygiene before affection and condescension before all else."
- "Kissing is like drinking salted water: you drink and your thirst increases."
- "I can forget my very existence in a deep kiss of you."
- "It is the passion that is in a kiss that gives to it its sweetness; it is the affection in a kiss that sanctifies it."
- "He took the bride about the neck and kissed her lips with such a clamorous smack that at the parting all the church did echo."
- "The sound of a kiss is not so loud as that of a cannon, but its echo lasts a great deal longer."
- "A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know."
- "The sobs and tears of joy he had not foreseen rose with such force within him that his whole body shook and for a long time prevented him from speaking. Falling on his knees by her bed. He held his wife's hand to his lips and kissed it, and her hand responded to his kisses with weak movement of finger. Meanwhile, at the foot of the bed, in the midwife's expert hands, like the flame of a lamp, flickered the life of a human being who had never existed before...""A kiss is but a kiss now! and no wave of a great flood that whirls me to the sea. But, as you will! we'll sit contentedly, and eat our pot of honey on the grave."
- "The kiss originated when the first male reptile licked the first female reptile, implying in a subtle, complimentary way that she was as succulent as the small reptile he had for dinner the night before."
- "There used to be two kinds of kisses. First when girls were kissed and deserted; second, when they were engaged. Now there's a third kind, where the man is kissed and deserted. If Mr. Jones of the nineties bragged he'd kissed a girl, everyone knew he was through with her. If Mr. Jones of 1919 brags the same everyone knows it's because he can't kiss her any more. Given a decent start any girl can beat a man nowadays."
- "Love: Before I heard the doctors tell The dangers of a kiss; I had considered kissing you. The nearest thing to bliss. But now I know biology and sit and sigh and moan; six million mad bacteria and I thought we were alone!"
- "When women kiss it always reminds one of prize-fighters shaking hands."