Tanpa-dotcom.blogspot.com

Best Quotes Audrey Hepburn

The best quotes Audrey Hepburn,bestquotes celebrities, Quotations Audrey Hepburn Share the best Quotes by Audrey Hepburn with your friends and family at tanpa-dotcom.



Audrey Hepburn Quotes

Celebrities Best Quotes Audrey Hepburn
  • I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and & I believe in miracles. 
  • As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
  • I have to be alone very often. I'd be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That's how I refuel.
  • I heard a definition once: Happiness is health and a short memory! I wish I'd invented it, because it is very true.
  • People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.
  • I never think of myself as an icon. What is in other people's minds is not in my mind. I just do my thing.
  • I probably hold the distinction of being one movie star who, by all laws of logic, should never have made it. At each stage of my career, I lacked the experience.
  • I was asked to act when I couldn't act. I was asked to sing 'Funny Face' when I couldn't sing, and dance with Fred Astaire when I couldn't dance - and do all kinds of things I wasn't prepared for. Then I tried like mad to cope with it.
  • I've been lucky. Opportunities don't often come along. So, when they do, you have to grab them.
  • If my world were to cave in tomorrow, I would look back on all the pleasures, excitements and worthwhilenesses I have been lucky enough to have had. Not the sadness, not my miscarriages or my father leaving home, but the joy of everything else. It will have been enough.
  • It's that wonderful old-fashioned idea that others come first and you come second. This was the whole ethic by which I was brought up. Others matter more than you do, so 'don't fuss, dear; get on with it.'
  • Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering - because you can't take it in all at once.
  • Paris is always a good idea. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment