Tanpa-dotcom.blogspot.com

Football... bloody hell! Great Ferguson quotes from over the last 25 years

Sir Alex Ferguson Quotes,Football Quotes, Ferguson unforgettable quotes,Great Sir Alex Ferguson quotes .





Sir Alex Ferguson celebrates a landmark 25 years in charge ofManchester United on Sunday.
The Scot has provided a host of memorable quotes in various interviews over the years and here, Sportsmail recalls some of the best soundbites...

Sealed with a kiss: Sir Alex Ferguson toasts Manchester United's 1999 Champions League success 
Sir Alex Ferguson Quotes


'I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.' 
After winning the Champions League final against Bayern Munich on May 26, 1999.

'It's getting tickly now - squeaky-bum time, I call it.'
During the 2002/03 end-of-season title race between Arsenal and United.


They say he's an intelligent man, right? Speaks five languages. I've got a 15-year-old boy from the Ivory Coast who speaks five languages!' - On Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger, 1996.

'He could start a row in an empty house.' - On Dennis Wise.

'He was certainly full of it, calling me "Boss" and "Big Man" when we had our post-match drink after the first leg. But it would help if his greetings were accompanied by a decent glass of wine. What he gave me was paint-stripper.' - On Jose Mourinho.

It was a freakish incident. If I tried it 100 or a million times it couldn't happen again. If I could I would have carried on playing!'
Explaining how he kicked a boot in the United dressing room that hit David Beckham in the face.

'When an Italian tells me it's pasta on the plate, I check under the sauce to make sure. They are the inventors of the smokescreen.'
Before playing Inter Milan in the Champions League quarter-final, 1999.


'My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their ******* perch. And you can print that.'
On Alan Hansen questioning his future in 2002.

Talking a good game: Ferguson has entertained throughout the years with some unforgettable quotes

0 comments:

Post a Comment