Tanpa-dotcom.blogspot.com

Nice Short Quotes

Collection of Nice Quotes - nice shorts quotes


Nice Of Quotes

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.
-Albert Einstein

At home I am a nice guy: but I don't want the world to know. Humble people, I've found, don't get very far.
-Muhammad Ali

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-Mark Twain

I think 'Hail to the Chief' has a nice ring to it.
-John F. Kennedy

It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership.
-Nelson Mandela

Let's face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me.
-Audrey Hepburn

Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.
-Bill Gates

The other night I ate at a real nice family restaurant. Every table had an argument going.
-George Carlin

We need to steer clear of this poverty of ambition, where people want to drive fancy cars and wear nice clothes and live in nice apartments but don't want to work hard to accomplish these things. Everyone should try to realize their full potential.
-Barack Obama

Say there's a white kid who lives in a nice home, goes to an all-white school, and is pretty much having everything handed to him on a platter - for him to pick up a rap tape is incredible to me, because what that's saying is that he's living a fantasy life of rebellion.
-Eminem

What a nice night for an evening.
-Steven Wright

A person who is too nice an observer of the business of the crowd, like one who is too curious in observing the labor of bees, will often be stung for his curiosity.
-Alexander Pope

'Tis not enough your counsel still be true; Blunt truths more mischief than nice falsehoods do.
-Alexander Pope 

The difference is too nice - Where ends the virtue or begins the vice.
-Alexander Pope 

Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie" until you can find a rock.
-Will Rogers

Right now I'm just delighted to be alive and to have had a nice long bath.
Richard Branson

No matter how happily a woman may be married, it always pleases her to discover that there is a nice man who wishes that she were not.
H. L. Mencken

The president may be a nice guy, but he's just over his head.
Mitt Romney

The method of political science is the interpretation of life; its instrument is insight, a nice understanding of subtle, unformulated conditions.
Woodrow Wilson

Yeah, Wacko Jacko, where did that come from? Some English tabloid. I have a heart and I have feelings. I feel that when you do that to me. It's not nice.
Michael Jackson





0 comments:

Post a Comment