Tanpa-dotcom.blogspot.com

New Love Quotes 2012

New Love Quotes, romantic love quotes, cute love quotes, new love quotes 2012.

New Love Quotes 2012
  • True Love never looked in Physical it felt in your heart. ~ Anonymous
  • When I met you, I found life… If I lose you I can’t live. You are the air that I breath. I love you beyond the depths of my soul… ~ Anonymous
  • Love is when you look into someone’s eyes and find everything you need. ~ Anonymous
  • Love never breaks! And only pride gets hurt! ~ Lyra Marie G.Z.
  • When I saw you, it was like I saw an angel. When I got closer, my heart pounded more and more, and I knew that I would be in love with you for the rest of my life. Just a touch of your skin, and my whole world changed. Now, all I want is to be by my baby’s side…forever <3 ~ Brooklyn
See more bob marley love quotes...



    3 comments:

    nazeur rahman said...

    beautiful collection, every single one of them had their own blow.Superb!!!
    Thanks for the effort and also thanks for sharing.
    Regards,
    Quotes About Moving On

    4lovequotes said...

    really good quotes. also visit my website and find out lots of cute love quotes.

    Karen Cooper said...

    I've been looking for some cute love quotes that I can share on Facebook and via cellphone and I've found this. Thanks!

    Post a Comment