Tanpa-dotcom.blogspot.com

Kpop Song Quotes


Kpop Song Quotes 
Within my dark heart. You became my light. My heart that was once cold. You’ve warmed it up. Accept my love that has coated the world white. I love you, I will promise you. That anyone else won’t do, don’t like anyone else.” –When I Fall (AfterSchool)
Why I’m so eager to see you today? The sound of rain droplets leaves my heart shaken up.” – Because Of You (AfterSchool)
Everytime I pass this road, I’m always infront your house. You must be waiting for me. Without a change from the past, we’ll probably break up crossing this same road.” – I Tried (WonderGirls)
Do you want love, what do I have to do. And I want love, I’m still in love with you. The memories are beautiful never let you go.” – One Love (SuperJunior)
I still can’t erase you, I keep thinking about you. I want to see you so badly, I can’t sleep at night. The sound of rain that thumps on the window of my heart. The spot that you left, I miss you so much.” – 0330 (U-Kiss)

Kpop Song Quotes


Come back to me, smiling like nothing is wrong. Stay by my side, I can’t forget you even if I die. Wait there, at that spot at that place. I won’t let you go, I can’t live even one day without you.” – I’m Sorry (B2ST)
“In Happiness, In Sadness. I’ll promise that I’ll always be with you, will always be with you. I’ll get ready the most beautiful love in the whole world, the most precious love. I’m waiting for you to move into my heart. Don’t give up your right to happiness.” – Super Girl (SuperJunior M)
“No matter what anyone anyone says, it doesn’t matter to me. Even if anyone anyone says bad about us, i’ll look at only you. Even if i were to be born again, there’s only you. Tictoc Tictoc, even as time passes. Even when i tell you i love you, tell you thousands of times. To make my heart burn and my dry lips worn out. Even if i were to be born again, there’s only you. Tictoc Tictoc, even as time passes.”  – It’s You (SuperJunior)
“I wait for you to come, because I think that you are going to come back to me with a smile. Even if you say that you won’t return I will be here.” – Let It Snow (Gikwang&Hyunseung B2ST)
“Even if I find myself exhausted, as long as I’m with you. Even if we’re being separated far away, if we can feel each other. Even if I find myself exhausted, as long as I’m with you. If your heart in front of me right now is true.” – Thank’s To (Junhyung&Yoseob B2ST)

0 comments:

Post a Comment