A collection of America Quotes About Life And Sayings.
" American Quotes "
- America’s one of the finest countries anyone ever stole.
- This country will not be a good place for any of us to live in unless we make it a good place for all of us to live in.
- When asked by an anthropologist what the Indians called America before the white man came, an Indian said simply, “Ours.”
- Not merely a nation but a nation of nations.
- In America any boy may become President and I suppose it’s just one of the risks he takes.
- America is the greatest, freest and most decent society in existence. It is an oasis of goodness in a desert of cynicism and barbarism. This country, once an experiment unique in the world, is now the last best hope for the world.
- What’s right about America is that although we have a mess of problems, we have great capacity – intellect and resources – to do some thing about them.
- America will never run… And we will always be grateful that liberty has found such brave defenders.
- The trouble with America is that there are far too many wide-open spaces surrounded by teeth.
- Sometimes people call me an idealist. Well, that is the way I know I am an American. America is the only idealistic nation in the world.
- America is the country where you buy a lifetime supply of aspirin for one dollar, and use it up in two weeks.
- I love America more than any other country in this world; and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually.
- How often we fail to realize our good fortune in living in a country where happiness is more than a lack of tragedy.
- The thing that impresses me the most about America is the way parents obey their children.